Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webbank Blacklist??

tag
StartingLifeOver
Regular Contributor

Webbank Blacklist??

Does anyone know if Webbank blacklists?? I just received pre-approval for Bill Me Later, which I know means nothing really...I have nothing that I want to buy right away, I just like the 0% interest offer. Anyway, I burned them in Chp 13 Bk. Smiley Sad Are they even BK friendly?

NFCU Cash Rewards $16,100/FNBO Platinum $9.100/Best Buy Citibank $2,500/Care Credit $7,600/TJ Maxx $1000/Neiman Marcus $7000/Saks5thAve $2500

Starting Score: 426 Ch. 13 BK Filed Sep 2009; Discharged Jan 2013 Smiley Happy
Current Score: TU 706 EQ FICO 701 EX 704
Goal Score: 720

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
colindidit
Established Contributor

Re: Webbank Blacklist??

Im not sure. But i have bill me later and they're notorious for usually only allowing one account with them (webbank that is) and in november i applied for dell financing which is through them and surprisingly i was approved...flash forward to about a week ago and i go to use the financing and it says it cant be found....they canceled my account i guess as a result of having two accounts with them and they didnt let me know but they had already pulled my report so i had to call and the lady sent in a dispute to get the HP removed... Bill me later honestly isnt worth it unless you buy everything with financing. Their interest is crazy especially if you dont pay within the financing period....i owe them 1500 right now which will be paid at the end of this month...i'd stay away if i were you lol...I prob will change my password to something ridiculous after i pay it so im not tempted to use it again.

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 2 of 3
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: Webbank Blacklist??

Yea I got the offer as well and if you read down at the bottom it says that you received this offer because your preferences are set to allow "news and promotional offers". But I IIB WebBank with Dell in my chp13 as well. I really didn't like them anyways with their high interest so I just deleted the email Smiley Happy.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.