Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Barclay online account management issue

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Weird Barclay online account management issue

866 205 5978 number on app under contact us. 

Message 11 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I remember when I wanted the reward card page off my barclay account, customer service agent transfered me to the website technical support. if you're up to it, call back and ask for tech support.

Message 12 of 44
ddemari
Super Contributor

that is a good idea! i want my apple rewards card gone off my page. I think I will just wait till the am and see if it goes back to normal. They are experiencing unusally high call times and it took 20 minutes to get someone on the phone. 

I am going to be really ticked off at barclays if this is not a fluke. My fico score is 100 points higher than when I got this card and my credit profile is no more risky that it was then in the sense of apps and new trades but they are managed very well. 

Message 13 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

that is a good idea! i want my apple rewards card gone off my page. I think I will just wait till the am and see if it goes back to normal. They are experiencing unusally high call times and it took 20 minutes to get someone on the phone. 

I am going to be really ticked off at barclays if this is not a fluke. My fico score is 100 points higher than when I got this card and my credit profile is no more risky that it was then in the sense of apps and new trades but they are managed very well. 

well I didn't get my issue resolved though, the tech told me that the card page should automatically disappear 6 months after closing. I have about 2 more months to go. though it's quite irritating to see it on my account page Smiley Frustrated

Message 14 of 44
ddemari
Super Contributor

So now im nervous. I called 24 hour credit analyst who put me on hold said i have to call this number tomorro morning. She said yesterday a different dept reduced my limit.
I asked her if this was a glitch and she said
Calll the number tomorrow.
My
Tu has a lot of inq and new accounts but i
Have a good track record. Man im nervous and now have a maxed out card.
Message 15 of 44
Bman70
Established Contributor

Well I once had my available credit (Sallie Mae) showing lower than what it should be. I called and no one knew why it was showing that. Next morning it was back to normal. How many new cards and inq you have?

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 16 of 44
ddemari
Super Contributor

Wow just got off the phone and they did cld me! Shes like u opened up 12 new accounts in the past year.
Sorry nothing i can do today even though your fico is 750.
Now sm mc is maxed out
Message 17 of 44
ddemari
Super Contributor

What should i do. I am going to pay it off with my savings today and then close it.

Unless i should EO Route it?
Message 18 of 44
mechanicaljen
Regular Contributor

This is awful!  I'm really sorry. I hope you get this worked out.

Message 19 of 44
ddemari
Super Contributor

She also mentioned a derogatory that is NOT there. Shes like your right its not but still no im not reinstating it
Message 20 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.