Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird PC question... - CHASE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Weird PC question... - CHASE

So, Chase gave me a Marriott Prem card recently, as well as a CSP. However, even if the Marriott card is a good one (awesome sign on bonus, too), I don't see myself taking FULL advantage of all it's perks. And, the annual fee is outrageous for a card that I will not get major use out of.

Is it possible that I PC my Marriott card to the Freedom Sig Visa? Has anyone attempted to do this? I'm going to call and ask. But, before I do, I want some oppinions on it. And, if I'm being crazy and should just keep the Marriott card, someone PLEASE tell me! Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Weird PC question... - CHASE

I don't think your allowed to PC since the card is co-branded. I'm not positive though. How long have you had the Marriott? If you got it within the last couple months I would keep it open a little longer since the AF is waived for the first year.
Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

just move the cl to your csp and close it out after you get the bonus.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it is a new card, I'd wait a bit before PC'ing and closing it.  You don't want to have them think you are churning their cards causing all accounts to be closed.  If you just got it, hang on to it a bit before doing anything.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.