Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to Prime Land!

tag
Redissochi
New Contributor

Re: Welcome to Prime Land!

It just keeps getting better and better. Today while at work I was doing some shopping on Old navy.com and decided to app for the store card. I was expecting a regular store card because I have store cards with Amazon, Smart connect, and Walmart....Well I got approved for the Old Navy Visa Card with a $1250 limit!! Freaking AWESOME!!! Now you know what time it is now....garden here I come!!!

Starting Score: 624
Current Score: 710(MYFICO 06/10/2013) Experian: 705 (Pulled from Bank of America while applying for an auto loan 5/2013)Goal Score: 800 Club

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 23
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Congrats. It's a great start.  I remember when discover wouldn't give me a glass of water or a dirty cup to drink it out of.Smiley Embarassed

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 23
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

@Redissochi wrote:

Ok so I first want to thank this website and ALL of the members who actively contribute because of you guys I have turned my credit score around from 545 (Jan 2011) to Well over 700. I went on letter writing campaigns, PFD letters and so on and got all my baddies removed!! Currently I have a Secured card from Crap 1 and the No hassles card, Orchard, Walmart, Car Care, Care credit, Lenscrafters, QVC, JC Penneys, Amazon and PP Smart Connect. I started with the very low limits between $400-700.Now all my limits are well over $1500 and mind you all these cards have been received this year, PP Smart connect is my oldest, apped in Nov 11 started at $800 now at $1500. I apped for prime cards earlier in rebuilding and gor denied consistantly, now yesterday I got the itch again and pulled the trigger and apped for the Discover card. Instead of getting the usual 7-10 days message it had me verify info from my credit report, I was like hmmmm interesting. Then it asked me to call a financial analyst and also set up online access. I called the analyst, he asked me about AAoA and my inquries and then told me: WELL WE CAN APPROVE YOU FOR $1000 FOR THE DISCOVER MORE CARD!!!  I nearly jumped for joy before I realized I was still at work LOL. I know its not a super high limit but I am in the door! This time last year Discover would not even let me smell one of their cards, now they are letting me in the door and Myfico.com I am forever grateful!!! :-)

I am really happy for you!! Congrats for all the hard work you did in turning around your credit status.Wasn't easy but you did it.
EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.