cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to our new Moderators/Community Leaders!

tag
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Re: Welcome to our new Moderators/Community Leaders!

Ooh how did I miss this thread.  Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Message 81 of 123
DueDilligence
Contributor

Kenny wrote:

So the time has come for new help on the forum, and these guys have graciously accepted! (Thanks Mike_C for facilitating this for us!) 

New Community Leaders are: 

Irish80

gdale6

Imperfectfuture

New Moderators are: 

-NewGuy-

ArmyVietVet

SunriseEarth

Let's all give them a hearty Congrats!! I thank you guys for stepping up and accepting the position. Best of luck to you all! Don't worry if you're nervous, you'll do just fine!

How does one become a moderator?

Message 82 of 123
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

So the time has come for new help on the forum, and these guys have graciously accepted! (Thanks Mike_C for facilitating this for us!) 

Irish80

gdale6

Imperfectfuture

New Moderators are: 

-NewGuy-

ArmyVietVet

SunriseEarth

Let's all give them a hearty Congrats!! I thank you guys for stepping up and accepting the position. Best of luck to you all! Don't worry if you're nervous, you'll do just fine!

Why would they be nervous...It's a forum...

I was nervous. Didn't want to royally screw something up. It's a normal human reaction, some have it more than others.. obviously. Smiley Wink

Message 83 of 123
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@DueDilligence wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

Irish80

gdale6

Imperfectfuture

New Moderators are: 

-NewGuy-

ArmyVietVet

SunriseEarth

Basically just continue business as normal. File ARs showing that you know or care where things are supposed to be within the forum. Be generally helpful. But there is no formula.. lol

Message 84 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just be awesome. Smiley Happy
Message 85 of 123
EW800
Valued Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

Irish80

gdale6

Imperfectfuture

New Moderators are: 

-NewGuy-

ArmyVietVet

SunriseEarth

Congratulations to the new Moderators and Community Leaders!!  It is great that we have so many quality leaders and contributors to make these forums as great as they are!  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 86 of 123
bdhu2001
Valued Contributor

@EW800 wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

Irish80

gdale6

Imperfectfuture

New Moderators are: 

-NewGuy-

ArmyVietVet

SunriseEarth

Congratulations to the new Moderators and Community Leaders!!  It is great that we have so many quality leaders and contributors to make these forums as great as they are!  

Congrats and I thank you for all of your hard work, in advanceSmiley Happy

Original Mortgage maturity Sept 2044; Refi maturity Dec 2030
Starting Score: EX 751 EQ 720 TU 737 on 4/9/14
Current Score: EX 849 EQ 835 TU 843
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 87 of 123
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

@DueDilligence wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

Irish80

gdale6

Imperfectfuture

New Moderators are: 

-NewGuy-

ArmyVietVet

SunriseEarth

Basically just continue business as normal. File ARs showing that you know or care where things are supposed to be within the forum. Be generally helpful. But there is no formula.. lol

Dont spend thousands of dollars on media ads without first showering the current moderators with gifts?  *cough* *cough* Irish!   Smiley Happy

Message 88 of 123
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not what you give, It's who receives it. Smiley Tongue
Message 89 of 123
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats to all!!
Message 90 of 123
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.