cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, Everybody...I May Take the Plunge for the Blue Sky!

tag
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: Well, Everybody...I May Take the Plunge for the Blue Sky!

@09Lexie wrote:
I know you can't wit till you make your first purchase.

#PayItForward

Couldn't agree more Smiley Happy

I'll be waiting by the mailbox, every day...still haven't received my upgraded TD Easy Rewards card either Smiley Sad tomorrow marks the 10th business day...heck, even my statement said "congratulations! we've upgraded your account! if you haven't already, call in to activate your new card!"

I bet you can't wait for that Wally Discover to come in XD

Yay for new (or even better, not-so-new) shinys!

Message 21 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

My online says they have mailed the card. I'm waiting for the AU cards now. Since I'm OCD, its easy for me to arrange them...alphabetically of course!
Message 22 of 27
starry1
Valued Contributor

Mine are loosely arranged by most to least used. But I'm not ocd enough to freak if they get out of order.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 23 of 27
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

Congrats to you, and they exceeded your highest limit in your siggy, nice!

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 24 of 27
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@09lexie: luckily I am not that bad! I follow starry's method in most to least used...for example, my Blue Sky will be on top, with Freedom in front, TD in back in second pocket, Sapphire in front, Cap One in back in third pocket, and JCP in front, Target debit in back in fourth pocket :3

This order changes based on rotating categories, bonus spends, new statements, or when a particular purchase is coming up...whenever I'm bored or nervous I break out my wallet and begin to rearrange... Drives my boyfriend crazy, but at least then he knows he needs to take me out someplace XD

@kippie12, thank you! I am excited that they exceeded Chase and Cap One...may make them more willing to try to pine for my business, but we shall see. After that $500 minimum spend, Chase still gets my restaurants and rotating categories XD
Message 25 of 27
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Also, FYI, it looks like a single EX pull. Unable to check TU until the 7th, but unlikely that they needed to pull that too.

Message 26 of 27
myjourney
Super Contributor

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Also, FYI, it looks like a single EX pull. Unable to check TU until the 7th, but unlikely that they needed to pull that too.

You weren't borderline no doubt to me it was one HPSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.