cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, Everybody...I May Take the Plunge for the Blue Sky!

tag
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Well, Everybody...I May Take the Plunge for the Blue Sky!

So I know I said I would wait until Wednesday...but after a forum member mentioned that Experian tends to not drop inquiries until the end of the month and/or beginning of the following month after the two years, I figured, why not? Everything has reported that needs to be reported, so I'll take the plunge. A little discouraged about that, but that's quite all right! Unfortunately this offer ends before the end of the month, so I'd rather app now!

Unless somebody has had an EX inquiry fall off to the day to pull me off the ledge, here we go! I'll wait to see if anybody has had any luck with those EX inquiries, just have the AMEX app teetering on my tabs XD

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Well, Everybody...I May Take the Plunge for the Blue Sky!

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

So I know I said I would wait until Wednesday...but after a forum member mentioned that Experian tends to not drop inquiries until the end of the month and/or beginning of the following month after the two years, I figured, why not? Everything has reported that needs to be reported, so I'll take the plunge. A little discouraged about that, but that's quite all right! Unfortunately this offer ends before the end of the month, so I'd rather app now!

Unless somebody has had an EX inquiry fall off to the day to pull me off the ledge, here we go! I'll wait to see if anybody has had any luck with those EX inquiries, just have the AMEX app teetering on my tabs XD

STOP

Mine dropped to the day..seriously

Back away from the ledge

But if you really want to go I;ll back your moveSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 27
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Woohoo! Well, I am officially a part of the AMEX family! After submitting, I got the pending review message, and got a little discouraged...however as soon as I checked my e-mail, it said approved, and status check further confirms this!

amexpending.PNG

amexapproved.PNG

Gonna go look up that AMEX # that gives the approval status and credit limit Smiley Happy will keep you guys posted!

Bye-bye pretty silver spade D:

Message 3 of 27
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

STOP

Mine dropped to the day..seriously

Back away from the ledge

But if you really want to go I;ll back your moveSmiley Wink

Woops...sorry myjourney D:

Guess ERTs weren't quick enough for me XD

but hey, I did get approved! so no harm, no fowl Smiley Happy here's that one-day pass back, I won't need it for quite a while Smiley Happy write me up one for next summer for my Graduate PLUS loan in the meantime, though XD

thanks for your support during this time!!

Message 4 of 27
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats 

There was no doubt in my mind of an approval

Are we done?

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 5 of 27
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Congrats 

Are we done?

We are more than done Smiley Happy I have no itches for anything else, although that SPG is tempting, I simply don't travel enough to warrant the card just yet. Easy to wait.

I can't happen to find that AMEX # that gives the approved credit limit...maybe in my excitement I'm overlooking it in the threads...do you have it handy?

Message 6 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 27
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Very nice! I'm so happy for you!

Thank you Smiley Happy still trying to find that right number...ahhh!

Message 8 of 27
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Congrats. Im glad it worked out for you

Message 9 of 27
myjourney
Super Contributor

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Congrats 

Are we done?

We are more than done Smiley Happy I have no itches for anything else, although that SPG is tempting, I simply don't travel enough to warrant the card just yet. Easy to wait.

I can't happen to find that AMEX # that gives the approved credit limit...maybe in my excitement I'm overlooking it in the threads...do you have it handy?

AmEx:  800-567-1083 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.