Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well Fargo Upgrade

tag
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Re: Well Fargo Upgrade

Wow......that's a long time ago.....your graduation should have been early 2012.........that makes sense, because i hear they graduate April and in October. (1st miss)April 2012, then (2nd miss)Oct 2012, then (3rd miss)April 2013, then (4th miss)October 2013.....

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 11 of 15
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@Vegas247 wrote:

Wow......that's a long time ago.....your graduation should have been early 2012.........that makes sense, because i hear they graduate April and in October. (1st miss)April 2012, then (2nd miss)Oct 2012, then (3rd miss)April 2013, then (4th miss)October 2013.....

Now you see what I'm confused about?

Message 12 of 15
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Did Wells Fargo at least increase your credit card limit????

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 13 of 15
norhplatter
Established Member

I had a Wells Fargo secured and after almost two years they gave me a CLI.  I had never called and asked for an increase and they sent me a letter telling me they gave me one.

Message 14 of 15
Vegas247
Established Contributor

@norhplatter wrote:

I had a Wells Fargo secured and after almost two years they gave me a CLI.  I had never called and asked for an increase and they sent me a letter telling me they gave me one.

Hi northplatter, how long did you have your card till Wells graduated you to an unsecured card?

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.