Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well Happy New Year To Me!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well Happy New Year To Me!

I made a thread earlier last week about my niece applying for Capital One an her having to send information for verify her identity she just called Capital one this morning an found out she was approved.

So it kind of sparked interest for me to apply again an lord knows i didn't wanna apply for this card again cause they have denied me like 3 times in the past. Why did i just apply an i got instantly approved. I don't no why but i always wanted this card for some reason an now i have it i hope it was worth the wait.

So i called them to find out what my CL will be they guy told me that the computer hasn't generated a account number for me yet but i could back next week an they should have that info. I applied for a card without a annual fee so i hope that's the one i get. Also how do u know if your in the credit steps program?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: Well Happy New Year To Me!

Happy New Year to you too!!  congrats!  what were your scores and stats?
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@score_building wrote:
Happy New Year to you too!!  congrats!  what were your scores and stats?

Thx.

Not sure what my scores are but i think there 600 across the bored. The only bad thing i have showing on my report is inquries an one paid collection.

Message 3 of 5
GFer
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I made a thread earlier last week about my niece applying for Capital One an her having to send information for verify her identity she just called Capital one this morning an found out she was approved.

So it kind of sparked interest for me to apply again an lord knows i didn't wanna apply for this card again cause they have denied me like 3 times in the past. Why did i just apply an i got instantly approved. I don't no why but i always wanted this card for some reason an now i have it i hope it was worth the wait.

So i called them to find out what my CL will be they guy told me that the computer hasn't generated a account number for me yet but i could back next week an they should have that info. I applied for a card without a annual fee so i hope that's the one i get. Also how do u know if your in the credit steps program?

Congrats!!!  I've heard on this board from others that they got a letter in the mail that told them about the credit steps.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.