Valued Contributor
mjbfan79

Well Happy New Year To Me!

I made a thread earlier last week about my niece applying for Capital One an her having to send information for verify her identity she just called Capital one this morning an found out she was approved.

So it kind of sparked interest for me to apply again an lord knows i didn't wanna apply for this card again cause they have denied me like 3 times in the past. Why did i just apply an i got instantly approved. I don't no why but i always wanted this card for some reason an now i have it i hope it was worth the wait.

So i called them to find out what my CL will be they guy told me that the computer hasn't generated a account number for me yet but i could back next week an they should have that info. I applied for a card without a annual fee so i hope that's the one i get. Also how do u know if your in the credit steps program?

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
score_building

Re: Well Happy New Year To Me!

Happy New Year to you too!!  congrats!  what were your scores and stats?
FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Valued Contributor
mjbfan79

score_building wrote:
Happy New Year to you too!!  congrats!  what were your scores and stats?

Thx.

Not sure what my scores are but i think there 600 across the bored. The only bad thing i have showing on my report is inquries an one paid collection.

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
GFer

Congratulations!

1/28/14 EQ 817, (6/30/14)EX 821, TU 817 on 6/13/2014

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
woopah

mjbfan79 wrote:

I made a thread earlier last week about my niece applying for Capital One an her having to send information for verify her identity she just called Capital one this morning an found out she was approved.

So it kind of sparked interest for me to apply again an lord knows i didn't wanna apply for this card again cause they have denied me like 3 times in the past. Why did i just apply an i got instantly approved. I don't no why but i always wanted this card for some reason an now i have it i hope it was worth the wait.

So i called them to find out what my CL will be they guy told me that the computer hasn't generated a account number for me yet but i could back next week an they should have that info. I applied for a card without a annual fee so i hope that's the one i get. Also how do u know if your in the credit steps program?

Congrats!!!  I've heard on this board from others that they got a letter in the mail that told them about the credit steps.

4/16/09: TU: 775, EQ: 805
2/11/09: TU: 773, EQ: 790, EX:790
11/16/08: TU: 773, EQ: 785, EX: 780
Goals for 2009: 0 Credit Card Debt & 0% Util (achieved 2/6/09), Mortgage! (achieved 11/2/09), getting closer to 800 scores (I crossed this earlier this year, but I'm sure I'm not there anymore!)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+