cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, It's That Time of Year...doubled my CLs on ALL THREE of my bankcards!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, It's That Time of Year...doubled my CLs on ALL THREE of my bankcards!!

My limits were the following:

4000 Discover

5000 Barnes and Noble Master Card

7500 WorldPoints BOA Visa Signature.

Long story short, called Discover, asked to double my limit and got it. Now it's $8000. Then called the sweet Barclays backdoor number (thanks for that!!). Asked the sweetheart to double my limit, and got it. Then called Bank of America....told them I not only wanted to double my limit, but I wanted to change to the PowerRewards Card Visa Signature. After a review and I imagine some pulls, all three are doubled!

So as of today, I have a $8000 CL with Discover, $10000 Barnes And Noble and $15000 WorldPoints, soon to be PowerRewards Visa Signature. Considering that 3 years ago, my largest CL was $500....this is pretty good!! Smiley Very Happy $33000 in CL that I can do practically whatever I want!! Bwah Bwah Bwah Bwwaaaaaahh!!! YAY!!!!

My only crappy limits are Exxon and Target ($1000 a piece). Macys Elite Store card is $3300. I believe Bloomies is $2200, and Kays went all inactive account on me. It's ok......all of them can close due to inactivity for all I care....it's all about the bank cards. I've had 2 prosper loans totally $8000 (paid off and early) and I've had a 60-month car loan that is PAID OFF. My scores should be near 800 by the end of the year for sure....and that's with a paid off tax lien. Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.