Did you mean: 

Well.. The fence wasn't high enough today in the Garden :P

tag
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: Well.. The fence wasn't high enough today in the Garden :P

@Creditaddict wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

Keep us updated Credit, we're pulling for ya!  Hope everyone gets approved!!

Question:  I see that you already have enough cards....do you need more?

Me?? OMG yes!

i want over $100k on my own individual cards and at least 4 with $20k+ limits each Smiley Happy

I wanna be just like you when i grow up!  Except i want ALL my cards w/ $30k+ limits each

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 31 of 32
TRC2k13
Regular Contributor

Re: Well.. The fence wasn't high enough today in the Garden :P

@blondy250 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

1. I applied for Home Depot - Declined - I tried to "ask" about reasons beyond the computer because I knew it would be a 2nd pull if recon... before I knew it she was saying declined becasue she pulled another report (being a report that still reports my BK) BLEEP that made me mad but my fault in the end.

2. Went over and opened Checking and Savings at Burbank City Credit Union (they pull TU 646) and they use same pull for everything so figured at this point my as apply for credit even though I was hoping they pulled EX with no bk showing.... you go into a lending lady which was nice but she didn't ask me a single thing and printed out my credit report and circled payment amounts, wrote new on my new accounts and put lines through I don't know what and then added everything up... thought I was applying for a mortage... still not saying anything she says I will be right back and comes back to office and says we can approve $500... I was like okay so in a couple months when the baddies go away can we move that up... she says "I would wait a year, things to age that quick" (I'm thinking... are we looking at the same report? I just don't understand these credit people) however she then called me after I left and she wants income verification before she "funds" my $500... I emailed her my taxes, we shall see.

3. recon Virgin America Again... waiting.

4. Applied to unsecure or "upgrade" as they call it my First National Bank of Omaha card... waiting

5. Applied for Lowes - Denied

6. Applied for First Entertainment Credit Card... Waiting

little fustrated with how not fun all this was.... AT ALL, I'm about to take my pre-approval for HSN just for something but I have never shopped from them before!

I feel like any GE card I had before I get denied for and the ones I didn't have I don't really want!!

I really feel for you, but you have a few good cards I just dont understand why you keep apping for subprime cards. 

Opinions vary, but all those store cards. Your telling me you have a really need a First entertainment card, if no one has heard of its subprime, or a HSN card. If your going to app and take a HP make it for something worthwhile, just my opinion.

Kinda wondering the same thing... but the name says it all.  Smiley Happy

For me, one thing I have avoided 100% is applying for garbage toy limit store cards.  I got 2 gas cards, a Walmart (that will hopefully upgrade to Discover), a Best Buy (that will hopefully upgrade to a MC), a Care Credit and everything else being MC or Visa.

After my CU followed through in December on a promise they made in May to hook me up with a CC after 6 months that card completed my rebuild profile.  I just don't need anything else.

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.