cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, apparently I'm popular on VisaICS....ugh.

tag
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Well, apparently I'm popular on VisaICS....ugh.

Yep...HP counts. Finally bit me in the buttocks at 24 total.

FBNO told me...my last card to add...not gonna happen now......so I got PO'ed...

Called up Discover...options? No further APR drop avail...ok, told them they're my highest at moment (excluding PPMC), and high usage cards range from 8 to 13%...nope not budging...They're on ice now.

Hit up BOA. Only had the card for two cycles...doubled the CL. Worth the HP on TU.

Hit up PPMC, just for S**ts, and giggles...3x....soft CS call.

Hit up Citi...only two cycles...know in 24 hrs.

Hit up Barclay...three cycles...3x....

Now I can tell FNBO to kiss my ***, and Discover is headed out of my wallet...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Well, apparently I'm popular on VisaICS....ugh.

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

FBNO told me...my last card to add...not gonna happen now......so I got PO'ed...

Called up Discover...options? No further APR drop avail...ok, told them they're my highest at moment (excluding PPMC), and high usage cards range from 8 to 13%...nope not budging...They're on ice now.

Hit up BOA. Only had the card for two cycles...doubled the CL. Worth the HP on TU.

congras on the CLI approvals! Yeah, i tried for FNBO last year and was denied for the same reason: INQs.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 2 of 4
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@dodgerslv wrote:

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

congras on the CLI approvals! Yeah, i tried for FNBO last year and was denied for the same reason: INQs.

It's just getting annoying to keep ahead on the CR data. The big five, and now smaller data miners selling off to the lenders....I'm ready to just say the hell with it. Worn out from CC OCD.

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your CLIs Smiley Happy

FNBO will get you every time for inquiries (are very conservative on this and there is no recon)  they also pull ARS.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.