Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well at least I tried :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Well at least I tried :)

On the plus side, I had to call PSECU today as well... great CS!!!!!

Message 11 of 14
AZHeather
Frequent Contributor

40%...meh...wouldn't worry.  I don't think the creditors jump the gun on a one month review anyhow.  If they see extremely high utilization continuously for several months, maybe.  Your situation...nahhh.  Don't worry and sleep well my friend.

Message 12 of 14
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

No worries LS. Everything is cool...

Remember, "worry is like interst paid on money not yet due"! I tell myself that daily...  Smiley Tongue

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 13 of 14
SpiceIslander
Frequent Contributor

@beautybrainsbooty wrote:

Ok. Listen. Look at me. 40% is nothing. In the whole scheme of things you will be fine. It had to get over my own near manic utilization fears and realize that I am being responsible, paying off my CC debt "early & often" like never before. Creditors love to see you use their cards! The only time I worry about util is when I am going to app. Just let everything post and update. Its ALL GOOD!!! Smiley Wink

+!

I was recently approved for BCP, FNBO & Simplicity with util >50%. ( Iknow, I know - but that was down from 75% a few months prior.)

Although 40% is not ideal, it's really not that bad. Cheer up, LS!

Meg.

FICO: 4/2016 - TU 841 | EQ 840 | EX 837

FNBO 23,600 | Amex SPG 13,900 | Amex BCP 13,400 | Barclays/Sallie Mae13,000 | Discover IT 12,500 | Lowes 10,000 | PLOC 9,300 | NASA FCU 8,700 | Citi Simplicity 6,200 | BOA Platinum+ 6,000 | Achieva CU 5,500 | Chase CSP 5,000 | Sam's Club 3,000 | Sears 900
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.