cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Credit App Turned Joint and HP! Not Happy!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Wells Credit App Turned Joint and HP! Not Happy!

So opened joint cheking and savings for our new business and then I added my own personal checking and savings.

We also then split off for a individual business credit card and credit line in partners name.  I don't "Believe" up till today they did anymore HP's after opening the checking and the credit card was approved "pending company ownership paper" Took those over Friday and today I get alert for HP and I log in and it's EQ for Wells!  I called our "banker" first and had to leave message, he must have known some issues because he had a lot of info BEFORE he called me... he says because the paper showed 50/50 ownership they changed the credit app to process joint.  I said company ownership has nothing to do with rather I, we, or him apply for credit and that the application was NOT for joint and I don't know where they would have permission to pull my credit.

Am I wrong? I feel like this is why I don't like fast talking personal bankers, well really going to the bank at all... obviously at this point an inquiry is not going to hurt me but I still feel just because I don't care about it, doesn't mean I should let it be.  he says change ownership 51/49 and the app as original will go and be approved but that irritates me also to change company ownership for a "middle" size credit card but INQ's already done, seems almost waste to not get it.

As my father always said "Cut off your nose to spite your face"

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Credit App Turned Joint and HP! Not Happy!

Bump
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wells Credit App Turned Joint and HP! Not Happy!

Hit EQ and EX for me... Got alert today, still need to pull his to check.
I'll update next week.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.