Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Auto CLI

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Auto CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

I have had the Wells Fargo college card for over 7 months and no auto CLI yet. FYI - my limit is $ 500.00

Fingers crossed for you!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 18
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Hey a CLI is a CLI anyday whatever the number is! My JCP card went from $150 to $451..............Smiley Very Happy

I wonder what triggered the extra dollar after 450.

Me LMAO! I didnt understand how they do CLI's and asked for an odd amount and they granted it lol

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!  The same thing happened to me and I ended up with an odd CL of $914. 

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@MsLadyRover wrote:

Hey a CLI is a CLI anyday whatever the number is! My JCP card went from $150 to $451..............Smiley Very Happy

I wonder what triggered the extra dollar after 450.

Me LMAO! I didnt understand how they do CLI's and asked for an odd amount and they granted it lol

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!  The same thing happened to me and I ended up with an odd CL of $914. 

Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopwfully its soon with a limit of atleast $1000

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all the congrats you guys!!!!!!!

And, you guys are right, a cli is a cli. I nearly fell out of my chair when i got the alert from page once. 

Wells is not a bad bank to deal with, just dont want to pay 7 dollars a month in maintence fees. However, this no af cash back card serves it purposes and once I graduate from school, it too can graduate to the non-student version of this card. 

My only hope for this card is for it to grow above $1000cl one day.

Be good you guys and thanks for all the support. Smiley Wink

P.S. gardening is boring at times lol. 

Message 15 of 18
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!! Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 16 of 18
--cypher--
Established Member

Might as well keep this thread moving along!

I just got a CLI from WF the other day. 

Actually, when the enveloped arrived I expected it to be a CLD or closure or something else not good. It was a $1,500 increase. A bit of a surprise since I'm not much of a fan of Wells lately. But it adds 8 years of good age and now at over $5k it adds good availablitiy too. 

Not sure what made them give me a CLI of the blue. I asked repeatedly over the years since 2004 and have been declined every time. I gave up asking about a year ago. Now this.

I'll take it!

Message 17 of 18
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I just requested a CLI from WF last night, they said since the credit dept is closed they would either call me to get more info on monday, or the CLI would just be automatically applied to my account when they approved it, so we'll see what happens. 

I wanted to get one since I now have a $3000 limit reporting that I opened before my WF but cap1 is just slow D: 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.