Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo CC Holders

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo CC Holders

One of my favorite credit pimps, Wells Fargo, kicked me a deal. I was in the branch to order checks--new address and I'm almost out of checks. Outta the blue, the teller asked me whether I had any high interest credit card debt. Little voice in head shouted out, "Why, have you been going through my mailbox?"

Unsure what the right answer was, I hid out in the middle of the road with the yellow stripes and dead animals. "Yes, a little, I think, but I'd have to check. Why?"

2.9% on BTs through April 2008. If you have a Wells Fargo CC, give 'em a call and ask about deals on BTs, APR reductions, CLIs, et al. Hereof late, they seem to be in a more giving mood. Couldn't get blood from that turnip for a long time. Got a CLI last month and now this.
I moved $2K onto the card there and then. Later, I BTed the remaining balance off Wells Fargo and onto DW's AMEX Delta which has a 9.9% APR through early next year. Once it hits AMEX, gonna BT it back to Wells Fargo at 2.9%

AMEX doesn't charge a fee for BTs to most if not all it's CCs. Wells does charge one, as do most banks anymore, so you have to weigh that as well. It works for larger BTs, not necessarily for smaller amounts.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo CC Holders

well i called the local office and asked for a cli, or to reopen a cash on demand account. it was a hard tu pull (only have about 8 on tu now, half as many as eq and ex for me), but i got something for it. kinda wierd, no cli on my visa but picked up 4.5k on a cash on demand loc.

thanks for the tip noah!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Only 8" LOL
16 or EX and EQ - dang.

@dnm45227 wrote:
well i called the local office and asked for a cli, or to reopen a cash on demand account. it was a hard tu pull (only have about 8 on tu now, half as many as eq and ex for me), but i got something for it. kinda weird, no cli on my visa but picked up 4.5k on a cash on demand loc.
thanks for the tip noah!

Message 3 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Timothy wrote: "Only 8" LOL 16 or EX and EQ - dang.
dnm45227 is ashabbir1's alter ego!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Timothy wrote:
"Only 8" LOL
16 or EX and EQ - dang.

ya i know, it's a wonder my scores are even over 600. at least if i stop now all my inqs will be gone about this time next year.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:

Timothy wrote: "Only 8" LOL 16 or EX and EQ - dang.
dnm45227 is ashabbir1's alter ego!

i'm not sure who should be offended me or ashabbir1!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.