Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo CC

tag
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

Wells Fargo CC

Has anyone with the WF secured card received a nice cli upon converting to an unsecured card after 1 year? if so, please share.

i am hoping to do this, so that i can make som bal transfers. or maybe i will apply for the WFF card once my scores are all in the 600s.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo CC

I was thinking about applying for a Wells Fargo Financial card also. Does anyone have one? Do they pull TU like WF? Do you need excellent credit?

I have 2 collections on my TU, last I checked score was 637.
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 3
headspin
New Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo CC

I have a Wells Fargo Financial CC.  I received it about 15 months ago, I don't know what my FICO was but all my FAKO's were in the high 500's.  They did a manual review and approved me within 5 hours of applying.  I received a 1,000 credit limit and after 12 months they automatically increased me to 2,500.  At the time of applying I only had 1 CC with a 500 cl, with no lates.  I had 2 collections, both paid, 2 CO's also paid, and a few lates on a student loan.  They pulled TU.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.