Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo CLI upon activation?

tag
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo CLI upon activation?

You guys are coming through with all the data points!!!

I stayed away from Wells Farg for the longest...only to now find that I was so wrong about them.
Message 11 of 22
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@Creditfan1234 wrote:

You bet you can call and recon! You just need to find someone willing to help you. I will also make mention for anyone that has a current WF card, now on online banking you can request a CLI under the account services tab. 

They will use the FICO score they give for free that updates "monthly" first if they can't use that information then it will be a hard pull. I did this a couple weeks ago and got another $1600 increase

Ooohhh, this is news to me. Thanks for posting.

Will it allow you to stop the process before the HP?

Message 12 of 22
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@Creditfan1234 wrote:

You bet you can call and recon! You just need to find someone willing to help you. I will also make mention for anyone that has a current WF card, now on online banking you can request a CLI under the account services tab

They will use the FICO score they give for free that updates "monthly" first if they can't use that information then it will be a hard pull. I did this a couple weeks ago and got another $1600 increase

I don't have this option, currently. I'll monitor my account to see if it pops up over time.

Message 13 of 22
JSS3
Valued Contributor

UPDATE: I asked for an increase after activating my card and got the FULL amount that I asked for. It showed up a couple hours later online. Yessssssss!

Message 14 of 22
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 15 of 22
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

I had to dig a bit to find it:

Account Services tab> Under Account services (far right column) look for Manage Personal Credit Card Line > I then had options for Credit Line Increase and Credit Line Reallocation (even though I only have one card, it was there).

I'm going to wait a couple months til I give it a try!

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 16 of 22
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@JSS3 wrote:

UPDATE: I asked for an increase after activating my card and got the FULL amount that I asked for. It showed up a couple hours later online. Yessssssss!

Yasssssss!

Another HP?

Message 17 of 22
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:

@JSS3 wrote:

Yasssssss!

Another HP?

I was told they'd use the same report. I honestly wouldn't be mad if there was another. I got exactly what I wanted.

Message 18 of 22
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@heyryan wrote:

I had to dig a bit to find it:

Account Services tab> Under Account services (far right column) look for Manage Personal Credit Card Line > I then had options for Credit Line Increase and Credit Line Reallocation (even though I only have one card, it was there).

I'm going to wait a couple months til I give it a try!

That worked! Now I see both the CLI and reallocation. 

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone share the number to call for reconning the SL with Wells Fargo?

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.