Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo CLI?

tag
codesingh
Regular Contributor

Wells Fargo CLI?

Hi All,

Can somebody enlighten me about wells fargo CLI? I have their visa card(cash back reward). Last week marks the 6th month of my having this card and now I'd like to know if I should just wait or call for a CLI? What else can I ask? 0% for BT or purchases?

Thanks,

Code

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo CLI?

@codesingh wrote:

Hi All,

Can somebody enlighten me about wells fargo CLI? I have their visa card(cash back reward). Last week marks the 6th month of my having this card and now I'd like to know if I should just wait or call for a CLI? What else can I ask? 0% for BT or purchases?

Thanks,

Code

you can just call in.

they'll ask you about income related questions, how much you want etc, and you will know about the outcome right away.

Now about the stupid part.....if the system declines you for a SP CLI, your request will automatically be sent to another department for manual processing. THIS WILL RESULT IN A HP. If you don't want a HP, ask to be transferred to that department right away, or call back when that department is open. You will need to talk to those people in that department and have them remove the CLI request.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.