Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

Wells Fargo Card Designs

When you first apply for cc through WF they let you choose your design, either coach stage, mountain, coast, and patriotic. Yeah they allow you to customize but their photo library has some non attractive pics, and we plan to go to vacation this Fall to my hometown up northern cali and plan to take some awesome pics to later put one on my card since Im an AU on my moms acct. But meanwhile I wanted to ask if anybody has the Mountain Design? Its black and white, and looks pretty nice.

Card. 

$1,000$600 "Two credit cards is all I need"
EX FICO---, EQ FICO---, TU FICO 603, No Delinquencies of any Sort, Gardening Since 10-05-14
Senior Contributor
Open123

Re: Wells Fargo Card Designs

[ Edited ]

Nice!

However, given how completely underwhelming their rewards, the card would have to be solid gold before it would justify the cost of an inquiry and new account.

Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

I dont have this card design I just have the StageCoach which is just Gray and has the carrage, Does any one have the Mounatin Design? The pic I uploaded, and @Open123 Yeah i agree their rewards arent that great, but it is PRIME, 

EX FICO---, EQ FICO---, TU FICO 603, No Delinquencies of any Sort, Gardening Since 10-05-14
Super Contributor
enharu

[ Edited ]

Open123 wrote:

Nice!

However, given how completely underwhelming their rewards, the card would have to be solid gold before it would justify the cost of an inquiry and new account.

lol yea as much as I like Wells Fargo, it's really not worth getting any of their cards right now.

There's rumors that they're coming up with new cards this fall, so maybe things will get better.

I don't even use my WF these days. They gave me a really low APR, think it was 8-9%, so I suppose it's a good card to have if I ever need to leave a balance. And that's really it :/

Oh to add: I used the custom card design. Uploaded my own picture. The colors came out nicely, though it's a little darker compared to original pic.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

Yeah my mom has her card customized but Iike I said we'll be going on vacation this fall and hope to take some awesome pics to upload and paste them on my WF card.

Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

BTW Wells Fargo just re-designd their Website It looks pretty nice more modern than before.

Frequent Contributor
CredittotheMax

I personally don't like WF's design of the card. Even uploading your own image still looks ugly because of the stripe on the right said of the card. 

$3.5k$4.5k$2k$4k$2k

FICO = EQ: 729 (6/13) TU:744 (12/27) EX: ?
Valued Contributor
thom02099

BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

When you first apply for cc through WF they let you choose your design, either coach stage, mountain, coast, and patriotic. Yeah they allow you to customize but their photo library has some non attractive pics, and we plan to go to vacation this Fall to my hometown up northern cali and plan to take some awesome pics to later put one on my card since Im an AU on my moms acct. But meanwhile I wanted to ask if anybody has the Mountain Design? Its black and white, and looks pretty nice.

Card. 

That was also my original WF card design.  I now have a custom Black/Grey design instead. 

AMEX Gold NPSL / AMEX Zync NPSL / AMEX Blue Cash Preferred $14K / Bank of America Cash Rewards Signature Visa $15K / Merrill Lynch Plus Signature Visa $15K / Wells Fargo Propel 365 $15K / Chase Sapphire Preferred Signature Visa $10K / J P Morgan Select Signature Visa $10K / Chase Slate Visa $6K / CITI Diamond Preferred MasterCard $13.2K / Discover IT $10.5K / IberiaBank Select Visa $8K / 1st Command Bank Platinum Visa $7.5K // Home Depot $9.7K / Lowes $10K

EX = 768 EQ = 828 TU = 834 - June/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}