cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Graduation???

tag
jensher

Re: Wells Fargo Graduation???

I received my graduation letter today. I opened the account June 2012 and was not expecting it given everyone else's experience. I only have a $400 limit and my utilization can range from 50-75%. My payments vary and I generally make one every paycheck. I opened a car loan in December and recently opened three store cards with low limits. My TU score is 618, MyFICO 597 (last alert about a month ago). I do bank with Wells Fargo and that might have been a contributing factor.

Message 21 of 23
rbusch34
Established Member

Congratulations on your graduation,  I really do think that it does help that you bank with wells Fargo.  I graduated and also bank with them. Way to go,  keep up the good work!!!!

Starting Scores: EQ 621 EX 613 TU 603
05/04/2013: EQ 701 EX 663 TU 720 lender pull
Goal Score: 750 Across the board
In My Wallet Wells Fargo Platinum Visa $3000 Macy's $800 Victoria's Secret $730 Express $500

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 23
brindle26
Regular Contributor

I have a wf secured card since feb 12 as soon as my statement cut this month i called them and yes it was graduated effective june 31. Weird how long that takes. Always paid in time and my limit was 700 i asked to get a increase but they denied it as the card has not transfered to unsecure yet. I was ready to cancell this card if they did not graduate me.

Have you gotten a letter stating this? Did the new card show up in your WF online banking?

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.