Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Line of Credit

tag
Madmax26
New Contributor

Wells Fargo Line of Credit

I'm trying to get my due date change and keep running into a brick wall.  Does anyone in the communtiy have a good number for Wells Fargo? 

Many thanks!!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Madmax26
New Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Line of Credit

Any thoughts?

Message 2 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I thought part of the new law was you could change your due date at any time.  You can't do it online?

Message 3 of 9
Madmax26
New Contributor

I have not tried online..I just tried by phone.  Was this change part of Dodd Frank?

Message 4 of 9
Madmax26
New Contributor

Please help gang!  I really need it.

Message 5 of 9
john398
Senior Contributor

From WF:

• Request a change in billing cycles. If your major bills are due on different days of the month, look into changing your billing cycle. This way, you can set aside time, at the same time every month, to pay your bills. If you have a Wells Fargo credit card, you can change your payment due date online.
Message 6 of 9
Madmax26
New Contributor

So, last month I was able to get the due date changed.  I go online to pay my bill and the due date is still the same and now I'm hit with a late fee.  I don't understand why I was told over the phone last month the it would be changed and now it hasn't?  I know they took notes on the call and WF is saying there are no notes.  I'm very frustrated and guidance would be greatly appreciated.!

Message 7 of 9
Cdnewmanpac
Established Contributor

It takes at least one, sometimes two or three statements before the due date changes. When a statement cuts, it gives you a pay by date. Until that date changes, you need to keep paying by the original date.
In wallet: Ink Plus 10k, AMEX TE 25k. In bag: CSP 16k, USAA WMC 15k, Hyatt 13k, United MPE 12k, AMEX HHonors 3k. In SD: Cap 1 QS 5k, Discover IT 7k. FICO 08 says my EQ is now 844, was 510 in 2010.
Message 8 of 9
Madmax26
New Contributor

That's the problem WF is saying they never agreed to a due date change.  Maybe I should just go into a branch location.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.