Contributor
jmco

Wells Fargo Love....

....left the garden....Nov/Dec has been soooooo bad....

OK, so I swore I would be in the garden until next christmas because in the last month I really have gotten approved for all the cards I needed...

(I already had a capital one - blue $500)

Capital One - Green $500

Amazon - $750

Walmart - $600

Kohls - $300

Old Navy - $200

Discover - $500

Paypal - $200

Finished all my christmas shopping and got some great deals because I was approved for the store cards and I have no plans to buy a house anytime soon

so I am pretty much done with applications and just decided to garden since the limits are low (but I am grateful for them considering 6 months ago no one would touch me).  I pretty much burned all the big banks in 2008 but between 2010/2011 settled all the debt.  I have been working on my and my husband's reports

but had to put that to the side in December because work and home is crazy.

SOOOOOO, yesterday I signed on to Wellsfargo to pay bills yesterday and as I soon as I signed on I got the message "you have been preapproved for a wellsfargo rewards card - for your privacy we have entered all your information"....  I thought about it for a minute and said no way a big bank is going to touch me yet - no way, but then the ap devil whispered "go ahead" do it...what do you have to lose.... AND SO I DID IT and GUESS WHAT.... APPROVED FOR $3K....

$3K....can you believe it??????????

Highest limit yet and I am back in with the big banks...

Never lose hope.....ever!!!!

Starting Score: 720
Current Score: 626
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
wallyworld123

Re: Wells Fargo Love....

Congrats thats wonderful news:smileyhappy: Merry Christmas To You!

Valued Member
frddlawson

Re: Wells Fargo Love....

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!! Congrats to you, thats a nice starting limit!!!:smileyvery-happy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}