Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo PC Success...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo PC Success...

Yay! They let me switch to another card with better rewards without a hard pull on my credit. They also gave me the same terms--no annual fee and 0% introductory APR on purchases and BTs. The customer service rep was really nice. I plan on taking advantage of that 0% APR and transferring my balance from the Southwest Airlines Card. I am PIF at the end of May, so it should all be good.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo PC Success...

Which Wells Fargo card did you transfer from and to and after how many months ? If you dont mind me asking.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was not that long actually--only a month. I transferred from one rewards card to another.

Message 3 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yay! They let me switch to another card with better rewards without a hard pull on my credit. They also gave me the same terms--no annual fee and 0% introductory APR on purchases and BTs. The customer service rep was really nice. I plan on taking advantage of that 0% APR and transferring my balance from the Southwest Airlines Card. I am PIF at the end of May, so it should all be good.

Congrats!!!

How is WF overall?? I have my auto loan through them, how are their CC products?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Ls

I have been a Wells Fargo Credit Card holder for a little over a year and I have never had a problem out of them. I have even recieved an auto cli from them on the one year anniversay of my account.-----Always a soft pull. One thing to know is that they like to do small cli every four months. Like for you to not carry a balance for too long on the account. Are pretty decent with customer service. They are a little on the conservative side, but treat them right and they will trat you right.

Happy CreditingSmiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey Ls

I have been a Wells Fargo Credit Card holder for a little over a year and I have never had a problem out of them. I have even recieved an auto cli from them on the one year anniversay of my account.-----Always a soft pull. One thing to know is that they like to do small cli every four months. Like for you to not carry a balance for too long on the account. Are pretty decent with customer service. They are a little on the conservative side, but treat them right and they will trat you right.

Happy CreditingSmiley Very Happy

Oh, that's really great to know. I have not been with them long as far a CCs go, so I was not sure. I have a student loan with them, though.

Message 6 of 7
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

I have somewhat mixed feeling about WF. When I first started my credit journey I apped one of their card (mainly because I have deposit accounts with them + preapproval). They denied my flat out because lack of credit. Since then they have been sending me preapproval letter from time to time. Never even bother with them again. Might move my deposit accounts to a credit union someday too.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.