Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Platinum Card CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo Platinum Card CLI

I called for a CLI on my WF card the other day, I was at 2.1K and asked to get bumped up to 3K.  CSR said it would be a SP and I was declined over the phone.  That was 2 days ago.  I check my account online today and.... sure enough...  there was my 3K limit.  What happened in between my call and when I checked my account??

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Platinum Card CLI

I recently just asked for a CLI on my WF card since I have a 3k limit reporting with Cap1, CSR SP got declined, and he would forward it to credit department for further review. I asked him if they would HP, he said yes, and I asked him to just forget about it since I don't want a HP.

If you get declined initially, they will most likely HP you, I would check reports. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Platinum Card CLI

That's what I was afraid of.  I initially asked CSR if it was a SP or HP and she said soft pull, I got declined, she asked if I wanted to send it on to look closer and I said not to worry about... I didn't want the hit on my CR that bad, I just thought I may be able to squeeze a little out of it.  Bummer that I got a HP without wanting it...

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.