choiceguy

Wells Fargo Platinum Card CLI

I called for a CLI on my WF card the other day, I was at 2.1K and asked to get bumped up to 3K.  CSR said it would be a SP and I was declined over the phone.  That was 2 days ago.  I check my account online today and.... sure enough...  there was my 3K limit.  What happened in between my call and when I checked my account??

Senior Contributor
jsucool76

Re: Wells Fargo Platinum Card CLI

I recently just asked for a CLI on my WF card since I have a 3k limit reporting with Cap1, CSR SP got declined, and he would forward it to credit department for further review. I asked him if they would HP, he said yes, and I asked him to just forget about it since I don't want a HP.

If you get declined initially, they will most likely HP you, I would check reports. 

;
choiceguy

Re: Wells Fargo Platinum Card CLI

That's what I was afraid of.  I initially asked CSR if it was a SP or HP and she said soft pull, I got declined, she asked if I wanted to send it on to look closer and I said not to worry about... I didn't want the hit on my CR that bad, I just thought I may be able to squeeze a little out of it.  Bummer that I got a HP without wanting it...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}