Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Platinum Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo Platinum Card

I bank with WF for years and had a cash back visa card closed by me 2 years ago, I called tried to reopen the account but was denied. I am now thinking about applying for this platinum visa card for credit increase purpose, anyone has any word to say about their cards? Approval rate? 

(I have FICO TU score 707 with one utility paid CO and my oldest account is a 4 year old macy's store card)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FocusOnFICO
Regular Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Platinum Card

How--not certain as to their approval rates for the card.  I have had mine for 6+ years, no problems.  WF has been an excellent bank to work with.

Starting Score: TU 766 EQ 788
Current Score: TU 788 EQ 811
Goal Score: TU 800 EQ 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Platinum Card

I have WF for my mortgage and 1 credit card for close to year now and don't have any problems with them either. I dont know what their approval rate is but I think their credit limits are pretty modest. I was started at $5k and this is where the card sits. I got the card that gives a rebate toward your mortgage. It works pretty painlessly, but I am making so much off of my Chase Freedom card that I don't use my WF that much except for a small thing or two each month to keep it active.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.