Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Propel World Annual Fees

tag
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Wells Fargo Propel World Annual Fees

This card carries a $175 annual fee. It has 3x on airline, 2x on hotel and extra bonus on the 1x as a PMA customer. It is much better than the regular Propel card. I just wonder any WF CC holders can get this fee waived as a PMA customer

Please do not comment if you do not like WF. Thx.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
redpat
Senior Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Propel World Annual Fees

You can only app in a branch or it may now be by invitation only, who knows.  AF is waived the first year so I don't think it would be waived forever.

Go to your branch and ask.  CSR beats this card anyway but if your going to churn for the 40k sign-up, good luck

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 2 of 6
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@redpat wrote:

You can only app in a branch or it may now be by invitation only, who knows.  AF is waived the first year so I don't think it would be waived forever.

Go to your branch and ask.  CSR beats this card anyway but if your going to churn for the 40k sign-up, good luck

If they can waive the AF, why not? I always keep a CC with the banks I keep my $$ at. 

Message 3 of 6
wasCB14
Super Contributor

What can you do with the points?

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 4 of 6
redpat
Senior Contributor

@BronzeTrader wrote:

@redpat wrote:

If they can waive the AF, why not? I always keep a CC with the banks I keep my $$ at. 

Doesn't the card come w/ a $100 travel credit? You may get $75 off.

Sorry, I thought you didn't have the card and was thinking of getting it.

If they don't waive it close it or PC to Propel if you prefer to keep bank cards that you have $$'s with.  

Did you check online, you may have other accounts open you don't know about, lol!

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 5 of 6
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

There are at least 3 WF Propel card, the regular Propel with rewards on gas, dine out; Propel 365 ($49? fee), more points on gas and dine out. Then it is the Propel World ($175 AF) card, which is more a travel card. The last two have bonus % for premier customers.

I have the regular one w/o AF. I'd like to get the Propel World travel card, but it comes with $175 AF. I'll take it if free, but not going to pay the AF.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.