Regular Contributor
omskillet

Wells Fargo Rewards Card

I received a pre-approved letter from Wells Fargo today regarding their "Wells Fargo Rewards Card". I couldn't find too much info on the boards about this card inparticular. Does anyone have any experience with it? Credit profile if you were approved/denied? Customer service quality? Rewards experience?

Thanks in advance.

Regular Contributor
asteroidblues86

Re: Wells Fargo Rewards Card

I'd like to know more as well. Everytime I log in to my savings account online I get a preapproval offer with 3X points.

Senior Contributor
jsucool76

Re: Wells Fargo Rewards Card

I checked whogavemecredit, there was one person there who listed getting the rewards card back in march. 

Wells FargoTX54671862065000No03/14/12Credit CardYes40000They pulled EXPERIAN. Got the Rewards Card.

Hope this helps you a little bit 

(Btw, if you have used WGMC before, the scores are in the order EQ, EX, TU, he said they pulled EX, which he lists as 718) 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+