cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Secured Card..... GRADUATION!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Secured Card..... GRADUATION!!!!

Thanks for the info on how to get the fancy sig. I will keep everyone updated on the limit that they give me.  What does everyone think of adding $1000 to the secured card. I wonder if it would give me a higher limit once it is final next month.  I don't want to add the money to the car in vain. What to do, what to do?

Message 11 of 13
aplast
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the info on how to get the fancy sig. I will keep everyone updated on the limit that they give me.  What does everyone think of adding $1000 to the secured card. I wonder if it would give me a higher limit once it is final next month.  I don't want to add the money to the car in vain. What to do, what to do?

No prob! if I had to take a guess - I would think that they have already assigned a limit at the time of review (when they decided to extend us unsecured credit) So I wouldnt personally add any money into the collateral account, but hey maybe someone knows something that I dont. does anyone else have expierience with a secured card that is graduated?

Message 12 of 13
brindle26
Regular Contributor

Mine was suppose to graduate today. So far no card and nothing online.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.