JonDoe1980

Re: Wells Fargo Secured Card..... GRADUATION!!!!

Thanks for the info on how to get the fancy sig. I will keep everyone updated on the limit that they give me.  What does everyone think of adding $1000 to the secured card. I wonder if it would give me a higher limit once it is final next month.  I don't want to add the money to the car in vain. What to do, what to do?

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 681
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
aplast

JonDoe1980 wrote:

Thanks for the info on how to get the fancy sig. I will keep everyone updated on the limit that they give me.  What does everyone think of adding $1000 to the secured card. I wonder if it would give me a higher limit once it is final next month.  I don't want to add the money to the car in vain. What to do, what to do?

No prob! if I had to take a guess - I would think that they have already assigned a limit at the time of review (when they decided to extend us unsecured credit) So I wouldnt personally add any money into the collateral account, but hey maybe someone knows something that I dont. does anyone else have expierience with a secured card that is graduated?

American Express Green - NPSL, Sams Club Discover - 4000, Paypal Smart Connect - 4000, Capital One - 3500, Barclaycard Visa - 2500, Walmart - 1500, Discover IT - 1000, Ashley Furniture Home Store - 1000, Care Credit - 1000.
Regular Contributor
brindle26

Mine was suppose to graduate today. So far no card and nothing online.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}