Valued Member
dondilio

Wells Fargo Secured Card Graduation

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone!

I was reading last week that WF was looking to become a bigger player in the Credit Cars Business. I've had a secured card with them for 20 months. As far as I knew they only graduated in April and November so I was keeping my fingers crossed for November. I went to the post office today and found a WF envelope with "you've earned it" printed in front. When I opened it , I was surprised to find out I was being unsecured. It's suecured with a $1k deposit so I'm glad I'm getting it back. Not sure about CL. APR will be 17.49%. Whatever it is I'm happy. Thinking about doing a PC to the Cash Back card when I get it. So there you go fellas. Looks like things are (hopefully)  changing at WF.

Starting scores (FICO): 1/4/2011 TU: 536 EQ: 532 EX: ???
Current scores (FICO): 2/20/2013 TU: 675 EQ : 657 EX: 701
Super Contributor
enharu

Re: Wells Fargo Secured Card Gradiation

Grats!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover

Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
09Lexie

Established Contributor
knoregs

Congrats!

~kn

EQ: 755 (FICO ScoreWatch) 8/25/14
EX: ??? (No Current)
TU: 679 (Discover FICO) 8/12/14

Last App 8/14/14... In Garden 'till January '15
Established Contributor
hot4u

Re: Wells Fargo Secured Card Graduation

Congrats....:smileyhappy:

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton and SPG®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
(Citi)- Dividends Platinum Select, AAdvantage® platinum Visa signature,Hawaiian Airlines World Elite

Valued Member
dondilio

Yes! I wasn't expecting it! I bank with them and I was seriously considering closing all my accounts if they didn't graduate my card. In the last couple of months I was approved for a couple of Prime cards. To be honest it felt great to close First Premier, AMEX Zync with $500 PSL, Cap1 Secured and Orchard. My WF Secured was my only rebuilder card left so its quite a milestone for me. :smileyhappy:

Starting scores (FICO): 1/4/2011 TU: 536 EQ: 532 EX: ???
Current scores (FICO): 2/20/2013 TU: 675 EQ : 657 EX: 701
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

dondilio wrote:

Hi everyone!

I was reading last week that WF was looking to become a bigger player in the Credit Cars Business. I've had a secured card with them for 20 months. As far as I knew they only graduated in April and November so I was keeping my fingers crossed for November. I went to the post office today and found a WF envelope with "you've earned it" printed in front. When I opened it , I was surprised to find out I was being unsecured. It's suecured with a $1k deposit so I'm glad I'm getting it back. Not sure about CL. APR will be 17.49%. Whatever it is I'm happy. Thinking about doing a PC to the Cash Back card when I get it. So there you go fellas. Looks like things are (hopefully)  changing at WF.

Congrats 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+