Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Secured... Declined

tag
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Secured... Declined

I think unsettled liens include IRS collections, government...and the next step in judgements where they go to court to take out a lien against your property or any assets.  Someone that knows a bit more about it can probably explain it more accurately.  As far as collections and civil judgements I don't think they're included but the latter would probably go a long way in possibly being a reason for denial.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vonmannstein wrote:

I think unsettled liens include IRS collections, government...and the next step in judgements where they go to court to take out a lien against your property or any assets.  Someone that knows a bit more about it can probably explain it more accurately.  As far as collections and civil judgements I don't think they're included but the latter would probably go a long way in possibly being a reason for denial.

Actually a very logical reason for denial in that the lienholder could probably do a freeze & seize against the secured card's cash guaranty.

Message 12 of 13
Tazman81
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@vonmannstein wrote:

Actually a very logical reason for denial in that the lienholder could probably do a freeze & seize against the secured card's cash guaranty.

+1 ----  with that said, otherwise it seems their underwriting guidelines are a little more relaxed than BOA Secured Card.  Only thing is that you do not earn any interest on the funds you have deposited for guaranty.

Current Score: Eq: 823 Tu: 830
Goal Score: Eq: 850 Tu: 850

Wallet: PenFed Power Cash 50k | AMEX Blue Cash (AU) 49.5k | Cap One QSMC 26.5k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | USAA Signature Visa 25k
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.