Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Visa Pre-qualified Letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Visa Pre-qualified Letter

@BackInTheSaddleAgain wrote:

Thanks everyone. I knew WF didn't offer much in the way of rewards. I am just looking to shore up my profile a little with a couple of more cards. I have limited options because of my BK, so receiving a pre-qual from a major bank was enticing. I actually think it's my first one in almost a decade. Smiley Wink

Go to Chase, with they prequal you for anything?  Maybe the Slate?

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BackInTheSaddleAgain wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey, where did your Cabelas Visa card go?  SD?

Was that question for me MBSS? I never applied. Got scared off because of all the talk on here about how they are no longer BK friendly.

No, it was for:

tricky dick nixon

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heheh.
Message 13 of 17
chalupaman
Super Contributor

I think you're better off throwing those in the trash. I don't think they are worth a HP.

There's hardly anything of worth WF has to offer IMO in terms of their credit cards.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 14 of 17
BackInTheSaddleAgain
Regular Contributor

@chalupaman wrote:

I think you're better off throwing those in the trash. I don't think they are worth a HP.

There's hardly anything of worth WF has to offer IMO in terms of their credit cards.

Much appreciated to you and the others. Seems like trash is the best option. I do need another BK friendly good card so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. 

Current Score: EX: 718, EQ: 715, TU: 720
Goal Score: EX: 750, EQ: 750, TU: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 17
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Vegan is gonna tell you to get in tight with Wells Fargo hahah.

I say pass on this lender til they offer some sexier cards.  Maybe a dude on a stagecoach wielding a shotgun and they can call it "Shotgun Rewards"  5% cashback everywhere you shop within a 10 miles radius of a gun store.

shotgun hillbilly

i don't know if they still have 5% for 6 months on gas groceries and drugstore, you can abuse the heck out of that card and drop it after 6 months i guess . 

They do, but next month the new T&Cs say no rewards on store gift cards.   No idea how they can implement that though

Message 16 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

this letter means NOTHING from Wells Fargo. SHRED IT!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.