Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Visa Signature

tag
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Wells Fargo Visa Signature

My DH has been receiving pre-approved offers for the Wells Fargo Visa Signature card.  The card offers 5x rewards points on gas, grocery and drugstore purchases for the first 6 months.  Also, 0% APR for 15-months on both purchases and BTs.  10.99% APR after the 0% promo period expires.

I talked him into applying and he received an instant approval with a starting CL of $22,500.  I didn't realize Wells Fargo was so generous!?  I suppose having our mortgage with them was helpful.

We will be making heavy use of this card to maximize the rewards points accrual.  Next month I will have DH make me an AU, and probably also our son.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Visa Signature

@CribDuchess wrote:

My DH has been receiving pre-approved offers for the Wells Fargo Visa Signature card.  The card offers 5x rewards points on gas, grocery and drugstore purchases for the first 6 months.  Also, 0% APR for 15-months on both purchases and BTs.  10.99% APR after the 0% promo period expires.

I talked him into applying and he received an instant approval with a starting CL of $22,500.  I didn't realize Wells Fargo was so generous!?  I suppose having our mortgage with them was helpful.

We will be making heavy use of this card to maximize the rewards points accrual.  Next month I will have DH make me an AU, and probably also our son.

Nice limit for DH congarts 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 18
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

Ni limit!   This is also a good manufactured spend card (because of 5% on drug stores and supermarkets) with an OK time frame, so depending on your appetite and availability of CVS and/or Walmart, you can get a lot back.  Is this the points one?  That apparently has 120K cap (=$1,200 back  for six months, which isn't bad), the cash version is unlimited.

Message 4 of 18
enharu
Super Contributor

Very nice limits!

I'm planning to ask for CLI from Wells Fargo next month. I'm tempted to Sk for more after seeing this post. Smiley Happy
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 5 of 18
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Awesome limit! Congrats to DH!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 18
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

Thank you, mj! 

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 7 of 18
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
That's a really nice CL!

Thanks Lexie!  As usual, I was far more excited to see his approval and limit than he was!  haha 

Message 8 of 18
myjourney
Super Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

Thank you, mj! 

The garden is waiting with your choice of beverages Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 9 of 18
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Great that you will all benefit from the CL, Congrats!!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.