Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo cc

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo cc

I wanna app for the $400 Wells Fargo card. Are they a hassle at approving applications or giving me the bonus?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo cc

Which card exactly are you referring to of theirs? Do you currently have a banking relationship with Wells Fargo? 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

the wells fargo propel and had a checking account for maybe 2-3 months.

Message 3 of 6
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Not a lot of Wells Fargo interest around here, but the propels are usually thier higher criteria cards but your score looks good enough for approval barring any negatives. Wells Fargo is fairly conservative but approvals are usually instant.
Message 4 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

wells fargo can be pretty strict. I have a banking relationship them and applied for their most watered down card a few months ago, denied with a EX score of 700 due to excessive accounts recently opened and inquiries. but if you have a pretty decent proflile, low inquiris, new accounts and nothing negative/negative too recent, you should be good to go. 

they also offer prescreened offers for credit when you log in sometimes. so keep your eyes out. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does the prescreened offers offer a higher chance of approval?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.