Vegas247
Established Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo credit app??

@CribDuchess wrote:

@Vegas247 wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

@Vegas247 wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

I was approved for a WF Rewards Visa on February 7th and they pulled EQ.  I'm in Washington State.

Hi neighbor! Im in Oregon. I just looked at your signature! Congrats on the WF Rewards Visa!!! WF really gave you an initial CL of 14K?

Hey neighbor!  Smiley Happy  Thank you very much!  Yep, they bestowed $14K upon little old me.  They gave my DH quite a bit more than that last August.  The 6-month 5x promo expired on his card this past week, so my new card gives us another 6 months of 5x on grocery stores, gas station and drug stores.  We have cashed in over $1,200 in cash rewards on my DH's card and should be able to rake in the same with my new card.  It's a cash cow for us.  Smiley Wink

I see you have a Chase Freedom Card. Do you like your WF Rewards better than your Chase Freedom? I'm thinking of apping for the Chase Freedom. Everyone here on MyFico always talks about Chase Freedom and Chase Cards in general, and very little talk about Wells Fargo Cards....

For the initial 6 months, yes, I do like the WF rewards better than the Chase Freedom.  The WF rewards are not capped like the Freedom is.  But I do have a Chase checking account, so I do get the 10% annual bonus.  I still love my Freedom card, but right now I'm having a 6-month affair with Wells Fargo.  Smiley Wink

Long term, Chase cards are definitely better than any Wells Fargo cards.  Although, I have read here that Wells Fargo plans to offer some new cards later this year, including an Amex version.  Those might tempt me!

I also have a Chase checking as well as a Wells Checking. What's the 10% annual bonus?

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 11 of 12
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo credit app??

@Vegas247 wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

@Vegas247 wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

@Vegas247 wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

I was approved for a WF Rewards Visa on February 7th and they pulled EQ.  I'm in Washington State.

Hi neighbor! Im in Oregon. I just looked at your signature! Congrats on the WF Rewards Visa!!! WF really gave you an initial CL of 14K?

Hey neighbor!  Smiley Happy  Thank you very much!  Yep, they bestowed $14K upon little old me.  They gave my DH quite a bit more than that last August.  The 6-month 5x promo expired on his card this past week, so my new card gives us another 6 months of 5x on grocery stores, gas station and drug stores.  We have cashed in over $1,200 in cash rewards on my DH's card and should be able to rake in the same with my new card.  It's a cash cow for us.  Smiley Wink

I see you have a Chase Freedom Card. Do you like your WF Rewards better than your Chase Freedom? I'm thinking of apping for the Chase Freedom. Everyone here on MyFico always talks about Chase Freedom and Chase Cards in general, and very little talk about Wells Fargo Cards....

For the initial 6 months, yes, I do like the WF rewards better than the Chase Freedom.  The WF rewards are not capped like the Freedom is.  But I do have a Chase checking account, so I do get the 10% annual bonus.  I still love my Freedom card, but right now I'm having a 6-month affair with Wells Fargo.  Smiley Wink

Long term, Chase cards are definitely better than any Wells Fargo cards.  Although, I have read here that Wells Fargo plans to offer some new cards later this year, including an Amex version.  Those might tempt me!

I also have a Chase checking as well as a Wells Checking. What's the 10% annual bonus?

You get an annual bonus of 10% on the rewards you earn with a Freedom card if you have a Chase checking account.  I just got my 10% bonus in February (my checking account was opened in February 2013).  Every little bit helps.  Smiley Happy

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.