Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo credit card. Good/Bad?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo credit card. Good/Bad?

How generous is Wells Fargo with credit lines for new accounts? Thinking of applying. I only want 1 more credit card. Is Wells Fargo considered super prime?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo credit card. Good/Bad?

I don't know how generous they are with new credit lines. I've had their card for 14 years and have never had to ask for increases as they just did it themselves. I pay a low same rate for purchases and cash advances. No fee balance transfers.  Excellent customer service.  Just a good no frills card.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

What was your credit line when you started , what is it now if you don't mind. :-)
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

ilovepizza wrote:
What was your credit line when you started , what is it now if you don't mind. :-)

Now that I'm thinking about it, this is a Wells Fargo Financial Bank and not a regular Wells Fargo so I guess it doesn't really apply.
Message 4 of 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

I have their prime card (none WFF). Rewards program is awesome. No complaints.

Message Edited by Tuscani on 08-20-2007 10:23 PM
Message 5 of 7
golfmomfor3
New Contributor

Recently declined for signature/supplemental stu loan and CC but in the process signed up for bank/chkg account and have recvd those docs/ATM etc. - thinking about switching from US Bank to this new checking since now open and reapplying for CC once CRs are updated to show new CLs approved for.

Anyone have good or bad to report for Wells Fargo?
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

have a wells fargo fin. bank visa 5k limit had just over a year no cli yet. had several car loans, one now in fact. i've had no real problems with them.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.