Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo new 1.5% Card

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Wells Fargo new 1.5% Card

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey UB,

Was playing around with my WF online and found a credit card management option that I had never seen before, it allowed me to move 5k from my WF rewards card (had 15k cl) over to a 2 year old secured card that just graduated (crazy WF) and they even gave me a $100 increase. WOW!

That is a great find!  Smiley Very Happy

When I login to WF there's now a link to "try out" the new interface... I've not look over it very closely, but maybe I should!  Smiley Wink

Good job on being able to show that previously-secured card some more love!  Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey UB,

Was playing around with my WF online and found a credit card management option that I had never seen before, it allowed me to move 5k from my WF rewards card (had 15k cl) over to a 2 year old secured card that just graduated (crazy WF) and they even gave me a $100 increase. WOW!

That is a great find!  Smiley Very Happy

When I login to WF there's now a link to "try out" the new interface... I've not look over it very closely, but maybe I should!  Smiley Wink

Good job on being able to show that previously-secured card some more love!  Smiley Happy

It was also instant, kinda like Cap1 combo, but you can slide a bar to set the exact amount you want to move. It was pretty easy. It was nice having a decent cl on that ole platinum.

Message 22 of 24
j615
Regular Contributor

Message 23 of 24
stellar
Established Contributor

The Wells Fargo Cash Wise card now DOES have a bonus.

$150 bonus if you spend $1000 in 3 months, online special only

https://www.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards/

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.