Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo secured card graduates!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo secured card graduates!

Finally a graduation after 2.5 years! Don't know what my limit will be. I have a 500 collateral. Anyone know what the new SL will be?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo secured card graduates!

Congrats OP , wow that's a LONG time but atleast it's graduated😊
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I originally had a 2K secured Wells Fargo Visa. I also opened Checking & Savings account and ran my direct deposit thru them. I graduated in 1 year and received a 2700. CL. I also appd for their Propel Amex and received an instant approval with 2500. CL.
Message 3 of 11
ddemari
Super Contributor

ive heard wells fargo secured can take a long time unsecure, so congrats on having it happen and kudos on your patience! not sure how they are with limits/increases, cant get my foot in their door yet with a cc. 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your graduation! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 11
datrucking210
Established Contributor

Congrats on the graduation!!!!

Crazy mine graduated in 6 months. Limit stayed the same though.

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah it was my first card so it has a lot of sentimental value, despite the card having pretty much 0 benefits. I'm hoping with my current limits that I get something nice. 

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The limit is usually equal to your deposit amount.
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Finally a graduation after 2.5 years! Don't know what my limit will be. I have a 500 collateral. Anyone know what the new SL will be?

When mine graduated the limit stayed the same and it was converted into a rewards card. 

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS !!!! 

I just received a notice in the mail that they are graduating my secured platinum card to unsecured after 17 mos. I have a $300 collateral on it. Do they usually keep the same credit line or increase it? Can't wait. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.