Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo

tag
YoungJay18
Contributor

Wells Fargo

My friend has a wells Fargo bank account and is wanting to get a credit card from them and has asked me for advice I honestly don't know what to tell them since I haven't really herd much about wells Fargo the only big and good ones I know are Capital One, Bank of America, Chase and American Express

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
LionLaw
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo

I have a Wells Fargo Cash Back Visa, and I love it.  I got it because I have my primary checking account with them, and they gave me a good offer.  Managing my CC and checking accounts through the same online interface is very convenient, and with the cashback rewards, I get a free $25 in my checking account just about every month.  There are probably better rewards cards and better interest rates out there if you really go hunting, but I'm very happy with my card.

Message 2 of 3
learnin113
Established Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo

I have a 5.3K WF financing card.  If there was anyway I could turn that into a regular rewards visa I would jump for joy.  I dont see that happening though, so for now all it's doing is help with my overall UTI.  No usage.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.