Frequent Contributor
7PM789

Wells Fargo

I'm not sure if the credit card board is the best location for this board but I figured the information is worth posting. I seen an ad in the newspaper today, it reads as follows...

Get your free credit score & complimentary credit report.

Only available in stores through November 15, 2012

For more information, visit

www. wellsfargo.com/freecreditscore

I believe that this offer is only valid for people who already have a relationship with W.F. but I may be wrong.
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL - Discover More - $7.5k - Sam's Club Discover - $10k -
Walmart Discover - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $5.5k - Chase Freedom - $2.2k -
W.M.TU-775(July/14/) EQ-726(July/12) EX-753(Jan/13)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .

Valued Contributor
jsucool76

Re: Wells Fargo

There is a post about this in the "general credit topics" board. It is a vantage score, not a FICO, but you do get a free report. Only issue seems to be you HAVE to go to a branch to get an access code.
Wallet: Capital One Cash Rewards 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 1286CL, Walmart Discover: 2000CL, UPromise Mastercard: 1000CL, Chase Slate: 500CL, Discover IT: 2000CL, Citi Forward: 1500CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 700CL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+