Established Member
Cesarlopez

Re: Wellsfargo Credit Card Declined.

I sometimes feel looking back on what happened to me, that it was a business decision. Wells Fargo did actually and actively lend to the Black/African Americans & Hispanic population but those loans were more profitable than those to White/Caucasions. I do know for a fact in my case that the branch manager was helping the person that stole my identity to provide proof he had a real Social Security Card. http://www.voxxi.com/wells-fargo-discrimination-hispanic-borrowers-175m-settlement/

CAP1 Venture $3k & No Hassel $750 / Discover More 2.5k / AMEX ZYNC NPSL & Delta 2k / FirstTech CU Visa 2k / USAA AMEX 1k / Sam's 2.2k / Amazon 1.9k / Walmart $800 /

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}