Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Went App Spree

tag
kulamrazool82
Valued Member

Re: Went App Spree

OlegWasHere,

Fair enough; I would say, hang in there..patience is the key to build credit. As a short term soln, you can try for Cap One, if you really like. They might give you 500.00, It will give you a good mix and boost your overall CL but won't help you in long run. Have you consider opening a Digital CU membership? Its relatively easy to get approved for a CC from them.

As far as Chase reporting goes...sometimes it will take time for a bank to report. Discover takes 2 statement period to show up on credit file.

On the other hand, Usually EX will update so quickly, next is EQ and TU atlast. TU will take atleast 7-10 days.

- Syed

Scores: 723 (EX CITI Pull 11/09/13), 669 (CK 11/21/13), 680 (EQ Duck Card Score 11/11/13) 664 (Walmart TU FICO Nov '13)
Duck Card - 12K | Amex BCE - 2K | Amex Costco - 1.2K | CITI TY Pref - 6.5K | Chase Freedom - 3K | DCU Visa - 5K | Genisys CU Visa - 2K | Discover More - 4.5K | Cap1 Q Silver - 1500 | Cap One Hassle Free - 1500 | Amazon Store - 1900 | Walmart Store - 800 | Kohls - 300 | Macys - 800
Message 21 of 23
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Ok thanks. As you see I don't need any more cards and besides the car and the Amex I will not be using anymore inquiries. I would have liked a higher limit on freedom but it is what it is. I don't mind paying multiple times a month.

And yes I know about the reporting itself just patience Is a virtue and it's something I don't have. I daily refresh credit karma(I know Fako but its nice to see updates)
Does this put a soft hit on tu everyday? Ouch.

In all honesty I never believed in credit but want to buy a house one day so I have learned to live with it.

I firmly believe only buy what you can afford.
It would be nice to have 50k in credit available but I would never use it.

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 22 of 23
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Oh and about the cu. there a few in my area. I don't care you can look if you'd like, i jusr googled cu in Springfield ma. Everyone is saying nfcu and usaa but I was not born in America and have noone in relatives or roommates that were ever in American armed forces. So that's out the door. I've looked around at a couple but nothing seems to stick out for me.

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.