Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Went for big 61 day Amex increase

tag
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

Re: Went for big 61 day Amex increase

@swpopham wrote:

just wanted to see if 3x was a rule or guideline..... this is my lowest credit card by 17k my boa card is 20k and the rest are above that

I always appreciate thos that are will to experiment for the good of all Smiley Happy

AMEX PRG NPSL, FIDELITY REWARDS 50K, CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE 27K, AMEX DELTA SKYMIES GOLD 25K, CITI DIAMOND PREFERRED 22K, CHASE FREEDOM 20K, CITI DOUBLE CASH 15.5K, BARCLAYCARD REWARDS MASTERCARD 15K, CHASE MARRIOTT PREMIER 5K, CAPITAL ONE SONY CARD 5.75K, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 3.5K, AMAZON STORECARD 6K, VICTORIAS SECRET 2650, EXPRESS NEXT 1850,Gardening2/17/17.
Message 21 of 58
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: please update us! dying to see if i made a mistake by onl...

@Creditaddict wrote:

pretty sure it denies in system if you ask for more than 3x

That's not what it says in the Amex 3x CLI guideline...?

GL Op!

Message 22 of 58
sailor_mercury
Valued Contributor

Waiting to hear from OP Smiley Happy

NFCU nCashRewards VISA - $20,000 | NFCU nRewards $10,000
AMEX Costco TrueEarnings $5,000 | AMEX Delta Gold $1,500
Chase SWA VISA $5,000 | Chase Slate $3,500 | Chase Amazon Rewards VISA $3,000
HSN Mastecard $3,500
Message 23 of 58
swpopham
Established Contributor

Declined... Some guy in India said that the reasons from my nov 21 credit report indicate high balances.... If I have questions please call the credit reporting agency directly.....
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 24 of 58
chwebb1
Established Contributor

Sorry to hear that. What was your util when you applied? Hopefully you'll have better luck next time.
 photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 25 of 58
swpopham
Established Contributor

Less then 1%
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 26 of 58
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I'd go back in and cli 3x!!

Message 27 of 58
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

oh sorry to hear...and not even a counter ?Smiley Surprised

Message 28 of 58
swpopham
Established Contributor

**bleep** are you talking about I've never filed bk I have no public record either

Message 29 of 58
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry to hear OP.

Message 30 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.