Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

West Elm CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

West Elm CC

Apped for it this weekend and got approved for $2415!  Went in with the intention of "just looking" and planned on buying a couch when we get our tax return, but since they had 20% back (in the form of a gift card) we went for it!

I have two paid baddies, util is through the roof (we moved from CA to NY about a month and a half ago, and will be paying a major chunk asap...) Needless to say, I was quite surprised to A.  even be approved and B.  get such a good limit.

Anyone have experience with this card?  The only tidbits I could find were from at least a year ago...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: West Elm CC

My father has this card which I'm AU on with a $3000 limit.  I have actually never used it yet, but moving in 2 weeks, so was looking at some stuff.

WFNB is pretty good to deal with and if they treat these store cards like the Express card, they give frequent CLI with some use.

we also have:

Express

Pottery Barn

Z Gallerie 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: West Elm CC

Good to hear.  I was getting a little worried since I didn't see much about it!  Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.