Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WfNNB will not update - help!

tag
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

WfNNB will not update - help!

I have a store CC with WFNNB. I paid it in full to a $0 balance on May 2nd and closed it on May 5th when the payment had officially posted. In the last month, the account now reads as closed, but the balance is still listed as $1240, which was the balance before i paid it off. WFNNB alleges they reported the $0 balance to the CRAs on May 3rd but as I said, the account currently shows as closed but still with the old balance. I need the $0 to report to improve my until % so my score will increase for a mortgage.

Any ideas on how I can get this $0 balance to report ASAP? WFNNB is playing stupid and saying it's not their fault because they reported over a month ago now. Obviously something is wrong because all of my other CCs report on a very regular, dependable schedule (within a few days of the statement close). Also, WFNnB is saying that their reporting on this card is done and there will be no more updates because it's closed.

Any suggestions? Call the CRAs?
Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: WfNNB will not update - help!

i would just dispute the balance as being incorrect.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.