Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wfnnb Pre Approvals

tag
CreditChampion
Frequent Contributor

Wfnnb Pre Approvals

Do they still work tried about 10 of them to no avail....

Fico Scores:800+Club

Marvel MC 25K AMEX BCE 18K AMEX Blue Sky 13.6K AMEX BCE 13.5K AMEX Zync
NPSL(AU) Citi Double Cash 14.5K PenFed Plat Rewards 14.5K Citi Forward 10.3k Discover it 9.5K Wells Fargo Cash Back 7.2K BankAmericard Better Balance $700 Chase Freedom $500 Capital One Quicksilver $6K Capital One Platinum (AU) $500 Capital One Secured Card (AU) $251(Closed) PenFed PLOC 14K
PenFed Promise 5K
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: Wfnnb Pre Approvals

+1

Am wondering the same. Haven't seen any soft pulls, either. Maybe they just don't want me. lol

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 2 of 19
TanterBeans
New Contributor

I just tried them today actually.  I got a pre-approval pop-up on Express and Buckle.  I didn't take the bait though Smiley Happy  I'm patting myself on the back right now for not accepting!! I don't need another inquiry for a long long time.

Did you do it correctly?  You create an account and make sure to enter as much information as possible about yourself.  Add an item to the cart and go through the check out up until the last minute - don't enter cc info of course.  They did each "pop" up so maybe your computer is blocking them?

Message 3 of 19
CreditChampion
Frequent Contributor

Ill try IE been using chrome but....you know they only do a soft inquiry if you accept.

NPSL(AU) Citi Double Cash 14.5K PenFed Plat Rewards 14.5K Citi Forward 10.3k Discover it 9.5K Wells Fargo Cash Back 7.2K BankAmericard Better Balance $700 Chase Freedom $500 Capital One Quicksilver $6K Capital One Platinum (AU) $500 Capital One Secured Card (AU) $251(Closed) PenFed PLOC 14K
PenFed Promise 5K
Message 4 of 19
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@TanterBeans wrote:

I just tried them today actually.  I got a pre-approval pop-up on Express and Buckle.  I didn't take the bait though Smiley Happy  I'm patting myself on the back right now for not accepting!! I don't need another inquiry for a long long time.

Did you do it correctly?  You create an account and make sure to enter as much information as possible about yourself.  Add an item to the cart and go through the check out up until the last minute - don't enter cc info of course.  They did each "pop" up so maybe your computer is blocking them?

They are supposed to be soft pulls only...that is the allure of these accounts right now. lol

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TanterBeans wrote:

I just checked Buckle. $500 pre-approval so yes, it still works.
Message 6 of 19
TanterBeans
New Contributor

wooohoo!!!! Glad you got it to work!

@Anonymous wrote:

@TanterBeans wrote:

Message 7 of 19
snowangel
Frequent Contributor

@CreditChampion wrote:

Do they still work tried about 10 of them to no avail....

Didn't work for me either....maybe because I've opted out.

EQ: 662 | TU: 682 | EX Plus: 764
SL baddies fall off between Jan '13 - Oct '14
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TanterBeans wrote:

wooohoo!!!! Glad you got it to work!

@Anonymous wrote:

@TanterBeans wrote:

Ha thanks, but I checked just to help others in this thread. I don't want any of these cards lol.
Message 9 of 19
CreditChampion
Frequent Contributor

People who got pre-approval....what are your scores an aaoa

PenFed Promise 5K
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.