tag
BeatingtheSystem
Valued Member

What CC is recommended

Scores as of 1/4/08 are:

TU = 688
EQ = 683
EX = 699

What CC should I consider based on my scores?  Thanks.
11/3/17: EQ-542, TU-516, EX-532
9/10/17: EQ-539, TU-512, EX-553
8/23/17: EQ-587, TU-565, EX-580
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: What CC is recommended

Depends on what you currently have and what you are looking for in a new card, if you'd care to share.  On scores alone you would have many options.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 5
marty56
Super Contributor

Check

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 3 of 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hooters is a good card to get with your scores. They seem to have decent Credit limits and easy approvals. Juniper/Barclays is also a good company assuming you dont want to apply for way too many cards. They dont like that. You could try for Amex Delta also with your scores.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with Smart, it depends on what is in your credit file. You should be able to get some good CC's. With your EQ score you can get a Citi, that's if you don't have any paid/unpaid collections under 3 yrs. Your EX is good enough to app for AmEx Blue, once agin depends on what's in your file. 
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.